Cat's Hostel Madrid is located in a 17th century palace in Spain''s capital city. The building was fully refurbished in 2004 and is exclusively for young people who are up for a good time.
When we came up with the idea of creating Cat''s Hostel, we set ourselves the following goals:
- To be the biggest, least crowded hostel in the whole of Madrid
- To offer unbeatable facilities and to provide guests with excellent service
- To be the city's least expensive hostel
- To be located in a central, symbolic area
- To ensure high levels of cleanliness
- To provide complete comfort in an area featuring some of the hottest nightlife in Europe